Subject: Share Your Insights: Study on ‘Facilitating free movement through further digitalisation in social security coordination'
From: "digitalisation-ssc" <[email-masked]>
To: "digitalisation-ssc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2025 14:30:37 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam/Sir,

We are pleased to invite you to participate in a survey on ‘Facilitating 
free movement through further digitalisation in social security 
coordination.’ The survey will be used in the context of a study for the 
European Commission, DG EMPL. Our research focuses on the potential medium 
to longer-term developments in the digitalisation of social security 
coordination to address existing problems in individuals’ exercise of social 
security rights in other European countries. You can find a letter of 
support attached.

The purpose of this survey is to gain a better understanding of the current 
situation, the need of and costs for a potential ESSPASS solution, as well 
its potential impacts. Your feedback is crucial in helping us gather 
evidence and insights on the existing problem, its drivers and consequences, 
and options to improve the social security coordination. Data collected for 
the purpose of this study will be used to support the European Commission in 
designing and assessing policy options suitable for addressing existing 
problems.

Access the survey here: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/ESSPASS_Survey

The survey's main language is English. Machine translations in all EU 
languages are available, but they should be treated with care.

We invite you to complete the survey by 17 April.

We would very much appreciate if you share the survey within your network.

If you have any questions or need further information, please do not 
hesitate to contact us at: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Thank you in advance for your time and insights. Your feedback is greatly 
appreciated.

Best regards,
Claudia, on behalf of the Ecorys team

Claudia Nerilli
Junior Consultant - Policy & Research
E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Avenue des Arts 46 | 1000 Brussels | Belgium
 <http://www.ecorys.eu/> www.ecorys.eu

Disclaimer

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the 
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have 
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and 
delete it from your system.
Ecorys adheres to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 27001 standards, ensuring 
quality management, environmental management and information security. We 
are committed to reducing our environmental impact, so please consider the 
environment before printing this email.
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not 
necessarily represent those of Ecorys. Unauthorized use, disclosure, or 
copying is prohibited. This email has been scanned for viruses and malware 
and may have been automatically archived.
Ecorys processes personal data in accordance with the General Data 
Protection Regulation (GDPR). For more information on how we handle personal 
data, please visit our privacy policy.